“I guarantee this mess is because of a fear of change and a worry to do too much different. The site keeps getting worse and worse. They just put all these tiny modules, and they feel like they’re old ads.
These carousels? How many times do people need to see stats to get beyond the first one? There are also few links people can get to if they’re not ESPN Insiders. This is a failure in every way. People just hop into the navigation bar to get into a sport to get away from the mess.”
Kevin Kearney, CEO of design shop Hard Candy Shell, talking to me about ESPN’s horrid website.
- jcahill reblogged this from joshsternberg
- gonzosport9 likes this
- ishyagrrl reblogged this from meredithbklyn
- tbdkatie likes this
- meredithbklyn reblogged this from joshsternberg
- meredithbklyn likes this
- herblondness likes this
- sportsnetny reblogged this from joshsternberg
- evangotlib likes this
- joshsternberg posted this