oldtimefamilybaseball:

Today, Pedro Martinez admitted that 90% of the batters he hit was on purpose. Turns out, there were quite a few different reasons for the other 10%. 

Recent Comments

157 notes

  1. dievaltion reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  2. aamemoryremainsjustatinyspark reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  3. likeasnowstorm reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  4. chillmoore reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  5. dwaynekl91 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  6. papayamangobanana reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  7. nosequel reblogged this from zachwilsons
  8. thisismylabandthisismylaboratory reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  9. ozzzsome reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  10. watch-and-sea reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  11. unloveablecrazyman reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  12. ryanfodera reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  13. themooknamedjeff reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  14. backfromthedeadred reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  15. perryyy reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  16. jordan-caron reblogged this from ninkovich
  17. thegoodthebadandthepatriots reblogged this from ninkovich
  18. ninkovich reblogged this from shawnthornton22
  19. savealayna reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  20. realdaniel reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  21. adamcaskey reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  22. baseballfan4life reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  23. unbreakbroken reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  24. bone-daddy666 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  25. james-mcadams reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  26. your-in-my-fucking-nightmare-now reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
    This Is Just Awful!! I knew I hated HIm!!!
  27. griego84 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  28. thebackwardlime reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
  29. roddyfromslv reblogged this from mmiloscia
  30. mexican-lassiter reblogged this from mmiloscia
  31. mmiloscia reblogged this from seetherainbowtastetherainbow