NYC! Come join GQ’s Devin Gordon, Grantland’s Hua Hsu, New York Magazine’s Will Leitch and documentary filmmaker Ursula Liang as they discuss the GQ’s November 2012 Cover Star Jeremy Lin at the Museum of Chinese in America this Friday. Launching the museums new sports-relared public program series, MOCASPORTS, they’ll be discussing Lin’s compelling story and what the next chapter might hold for Linsanity. Details below.
ROCKETMAN: The Future of Jeremy Lin
Friday, November 9, at 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Admission: $10 non-members/ $5 MOCA members
RSVP required: email@example.com
Museum of Chinese in America
215 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013
Telephone: 212 619 4875
For more information and upcoming events, please visit www.mocanyc.org.
A play-by-play of Harvard grad Jeremy Lin and Stanford grad Landry Fields’ new handshake:
- Two quick high fives on opposite hands.
- Landry Fields presents his hands to Jeremy Lin as though they are a book.
- Lin “pages” through the book.
- Fields closes the book.
- Both Lin and Fields put their hands to their eyes as though they are glasses.
- Both players “remove” their glasses and put them into an invisible shirt pocket.